Bill brings extensive knowledge and experience in music, film, television, production, management, marketing, sales, design, and technology.
Bill began his career as a musician/singer-songwriter, music producer, and tour manager. He built, owned, and operated recording facilities, editing/finishing suites, and screening rooms. Bill also produced, edited, and scored feature films and managed successful children and young adult actors.
- 7-year partnership with the legendary Gloria Gaynor (“I Will Survive”) as drummer, road manager, music director, and vocalist.
- Co-founded Kingdom Sound Studios (24-track recording facility), home to famous artist and producers including Joan Jett & the Blackhearts, Blue Oyster Cult, The Ramones, Robin Gibb (Bee Gee’s), Cyndi Lauper, Richie Blackmore’s Rainbow, Meco (Star Wars), and Steve Van Zandt (Bruce Springsteen East Street Band).
- Instrumental to the success of Joan Jett & the Blackhearts (“I Love Rock & Roll”) and Blue Oyster Cult (“Fire of Unknown Origin”)
- Co-founded Persona Management; a highly respected children and young adult talent management company including artist Julia Stiles (“Save the Last Dance”, "10 Things I Hate About You"), Eddie Kay Thomas (“American Pie”, "American Reunion"), Zoë Saldana ("Star Trek", "Avatar"), Michael B. Jordan ("The Wire", Friday Night Lights", Creed, Fantastic Four) and Eric Bergen ("Jersey Boys", Madam Secretary)
Bill re-located to Los Angeles in 1992 and established a west coast Persona Management presence.
- Built Persona Music Studios (ProTools/Pro Control facility) housing many successful producers and artists including DMX and Robbie Nevil.
- Co-founder and CEO of Green Diamond Entertainment; a film and television entertainment company with Major League Baseball superstar partners Todd Zeile, Jason Giambi, Mike Piazza, Cliff Floyd, Robin Ventura, and Tom Glavine.
- Produced “Dirty Deeds” and along with Green Diamond Entertainment theatrically released the film.
- Built state-of-the-art editing suites, finishing suites, and screening room attracting artist, editors, television networks, and film studios including Lyle Lovett, Heather Mills, Lions Gate, Universal, Courtney Cox, NBC, and National Lampoon.
- Produced, scored, and edited “Dirty Deeds (PG-13) Teen Comedy, “Faded Memories” (PG-13) Drama/Thriller, “Political Animals” (Drama) and “Mating Dance” (Romantic Thriller with a Twist).
- Worked with music partners who provided scoring, songwriting, soundtracks, performances, and productions for many feature films and artists including, “An American Werewolf in London," “Ocean’s 11”(12 and 13), “Analyze That," “Horrible Bosses," “Red Dawn," “Iron Man," Gloria Gaynor, Blood Sweat & Tears, U2, Blue Oyster Cult, and Chaka Khan.
- Partnered with Industry Concepts (Clothing Manufacturers) to co-manage, market, and advise on two high profile entertainment driven clothing Brands, “Noelle Couture” (high-end star driven female brand) and Snoop Dogs “Rich & Infamous" brand.
Bill traveled a technological journey involving innovative non-invasive pain management devices. These devices demonstrated positive potential to amateur and professional sports organizations including NCAA Universities, Olympic Competitors, and the National Football League. This credibility enabled Bill to nurture and develop amazing friendships, business relationships, and high profile athlete partnerships. The latest and most advanced technology/device is pending FDA certification.
Bill is currently involved with various film, television, video game, and comic book projects at different stages of production and/or development and along with a team of innovative, talented and diverse perfectionists launched Pride and Joy Pictures; a full service film, music, television, graphic design, and multimedia production company.